At Little David Pest Control, we want to keep your home pest-free. Outside of our integrated pest management, there are preventative steps that you can take to avoid allowing pests to enter your home.
Keep Them Homeless
- Seal cracks and crevices where pests can get into your home.
- Get rid of stacks of newspaper, papers, bags, and cardboard boxes that make good homes for pests.
Keep Them Hungry
- Keep a tight lid on trash cans and empty them often.
- Store food in tightly sealed containers.
- Wipe up spills and crumbs right away.
- Clean your dirty dishes right after eating.
- Pests thrive on moisture. Keep them from getting to water by fixing leaks and not leaving dishwater in the sink overnight.