Little David Pest Control can help clear your pantry of unsafe contaminations such as moths.
The infested area is the only area treated.
- If you cannot close off the area being treated, you need to leave for 2 hours. All pets and birds should be removed from the premises for 2 hours. Fish tanks should be covered with a towel and the circulator should be turned off or unplugged.
- If anyone has respiratory problems or is pregnant, they should check with their doctor first.
- Do not scrub after we spray.
How to Prepare
- You need to go through all your dried foods such as cereals, macaroni, beans, cake mixes, spices, etc., to find where they are breeding and throw anything contaminated away. They can also be breeding in dog food or things made with wicker such as placemats.
- This must be done before the technician gets there; he cannot wait.
- It would be good for you to vacuum in each room, where you have seen the moths, and where the walls meet the ceiling. The kitchen should be vacuumed in this same area plus under the windowsills and the underside of the edge of the counter. These are areas where they make their cocoons to turn into moths. It is a very fine web that can hardly be seen unless you are looking for it. If you have seen the worm stage, it is dirty white in color with a black dot at one end.
It does take 7 days to bring the infestation under control.