Little David Pest Control is here to give you peace of mind, knowing that your home is free of bed bugs.
The floors and baseboards (especially by the headboard) of the infected rooms will be treated.
- You need to plan on being out for 4 hours or close off the treated area and stay out of those rooms for 4 hours.
- All pets and birds should be removed from the treated rooms for 4 hours. Fish tanks should be covered with a towel and the circulator should be turned off or unplugged.
- If you are planning on shampooing carpets, do it before the spraying is done.
- If anyone has respiratory problems or is pregnant, they should check with their doctor first.
How to Prepare
- Nothing should be under the bed.
- All bedding should be washed.
It takes 7 days to bring the infestation under control.