Little David Pest Control is looking forward to keeping your home or business free of one of the most common pests – ants.
The interior is spot treated, unless you want all baseboards done. Most people prefer spot treatment because they do not want a lot of spraying inside. Outside will be sprayed along the perimeter with power spraying about 7-10 ft from the house and through the vents. We do not crawl under the house. Our team will come back at no charge if you have any problems within the 30-day guarantee.
- If you are seeing ants only in certain rooms and can close off those rooms, you may stay in the rest of the house. If you cannot close off the areas being treated, you'll need to leave for 2 hours.
- All pets and birds should be removed from the premises for 2 hours. Fish tanks should be covered with a towel and the circulator should be turned off or unplugged.
- If anyone has respiratory problems or is pregnant, we suggest checking with your doctor first.
How to Prepare
The following must be done before the technician arrives.
- If ants are in cupboards, those cupboards have to be empty.
- If ants are under the sink, empty it out so we can spray around pipes.
- If ants are in the walls, take the switch plates off.
- Move toys, etc. away from the baseboards in infested rooms.
It takes 7 days to bring the infestation under control.