The interior is spot-treated, unless you want all baseboards done. Most people prefer spot treatment because they do not want a lot of spraying inside. Outside will be sprayed along the perimeter with power spraying about 7-10 ft from the house and through the vents. We do not crawl under the house. We will come back at no charge if you have any problems within the 30-day guarantee.
- If you are seeing ants only in certain rooms and can close off those rooms, you may stay in the rest of the house. If you cannot close off the areas being treated, you need to leave for 2 hours.
- All pets and birds should be removed from the premises for 2 hours. Fish tanks should be covered with a towel and circulator should be turned off or unplugged.
- If anyone has respiratory problems or is pregnant, we suggest checking with your doctor first.
How to Prepare
The following must be done before the technician arrives.
- If ants are in cupboards, those cupboards have to be empty.
- If ants are under the sink, empty out so we can spray around pipes.
- If ants are in the walls, have the switch plates off.
- Have toys, etc. away from baseboards in infested rooms.
It does take 7 days to bring infestation under control.