The floors and baseboards (especially by the headboard) of the infected rooms will be treated.
- You need to plan on being out for 4 hours or close off the treated area and stay out of those rooms for 4 hours.
- All pets and birds should be removed from the treated rooms for 4 hours. Fish tanks should be covered with a towel and circulator turned off or unplugged.
- If you are planning on shampooing carpets, do it before the spraying is done.
- If anyone has respiratory problems or is pregnant, they should check with their doctor first.
How to Prepare
- Nothing should be under the bed.
- All bedding should be washed.
It does take 7 days to bring infestation under control.