Our rodent control program has four important
- A thorough inspection to identify the species, where they’re nesting, and what factors are attracting
- Recommendations for effective sanitation so that rodents are denied both food and hiding places.
all potential entry points.
- Reducing the population by applying poison, bait, and traps.
A. If BAITS are used, they are placed just
inside the crawlspace and/or attic access door. The rats go all over and will find the baits. If one dies inside
we will remove it at no charge. If it dies in a wall, we will not open your wall. We can treat with a deodorizer
to help mask the smell. The body dries out in 3 weeks, but there could be a putrid smell for about a week. This
does not happen very often; most customers choose baits.
B. If TRAPS are used, they have
to be checked twice a week and it is an extra charge per trip for us to do this unless you want to check them.
- If noises are heard during day,
it is probably squirrels.
- If noises are heard at night, it is rats.
- By law we must pick up the baits in 30
days or monitor them every 30 days.
HOW TO PREPARE
- No preparation.
may hear noises up to two weeks with baits, which is normal. If you hear noises after two weeks, you need to call us
to come back out for which there is no charge. After the guarantee expires you could still have a problem and there
would be another charge if you do not screen to keep them out.
- We can provide
you with an estimate to screen access points, if applicable.
- Screening can be done in 1 week if traps are used and
2 weeks if baits are used.
- If you are doing your own rodent control and just need a screening estimate, we can do
that for an $85 inspection fee.