We know how important it is to live in a safe and beautiful home.
We inspect your home, offer advice about any pest control problems, perform an initial treatment to rid your home of any existing
pests (excluding termites), and design a maintenance program for your home.
Education and Preventative
We can show you numerous ways to keep pests from disrupting your home, including:
- Seal cracks and crevices where pests can get into your home.
- Get rid of stacks of newspaper,
papers, bags, and cardboard boxes that make good homes for pests.
Keeping them hungry
a tight lid on trash cans and empty them often.
- Store food in tightly sealed containers.
- Wipe up spills and
crumbs right away.
- Clean your dirty dishes right after eating.
- Pests thrive on moisture. Keep them from getting
to water by fixing leaks and not leaving dish water in the sink overnight.
Boundary and Perimeter Treatments
We apply a residual insecticide to the exterior of your home. We can also can apply residual insecticide to
Exterior Perimeter Treatments
A premium residual insecticide is applied concentrating
on the entry points for insects into your home.
Interior areas are
inspected and treated specifically for the pests present in your home. A combination of residual insecticides, baits and traps
may be used based on your concerns and particular pests.
Roaches and Other Insects
After inspecting and analyzing your situation, we will advise you on household routines that will minimize infestation.
In addition, our specialists offer treatments that may include the following:
- Crack and Crevice Pesticide Placement
- Chemical materials are placed carefully only in areas where the insects live and breed such as dark, enclosed areas within
walls and under cabinets. Our process assures that will be minimal exposure to children, food, or pets.
- Direct Contact
- Chemicals are directly applied to the pests
- Insect Growth Regulators - These chemicals duplicate the insect's
natural hormones to disrupt their natural growth and development.
a thorough inspection to determine which species we're dealing with, we'll create an effective program to keep your
home rodent-free. For more info.
Season after season, your home will
be exposed to different types of pests -- roaches, ants, spiders, birds, and rodents will all be trying to make a home in
yours. To make sure the pests you’ve so carefully eliminated don’t return, you can contract for continuing regular
pest control services.